Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Week Six - Task Two and Three

Time Log for the Mornings:

I definitely know that it takes me quite a while to get ready in the morning if I let myself wander around or get distracted by things like pets, books, computer, etc.

My Morning Routine:

Get up (I often sleep for an extra 10-20 minutes)
Take shower (10-30 mins. depending on if I hurry)
Get dressed (5-10 mins. depending on if I don't know what to wear or not)
Eat breakfast (10-20 mins. depending on if I have time or not)
Pack a Lunch (5-10 mins. depending on if I have ready-to-eat food or not)
Get things together and go (5-10 mins. depending on if I have everything together and whether or not I get distracted by something)

I already know what I could do to save a lot of time:
-Get clothes ready the night before
-Get lunch packed the night before
-Pack up everything the night before

Then I'll have more time to eat and take a shower and it will only take me roughly 40 minutes to be ready in the morning, rather than an hour+.

Daily Time Management:

In my daily life, one thing I could really do to save time is to get things that need to be done finished right when I get home/after dinner so that I won't have to stay up later that night to get things done or be late in the morning getting them completed.

Other than that, I am actually very good with my time management. I multitask often, and I also switch tasks regularly so that I don't become frustrated doing one thing for too long. :D

No comments: