Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Week Seven - Task Three

What skills do you possess that are unique to you? What experiences in work or the community equip you to follow a career path you would like to pursue? What will you continue to do in your daily life to add valuable skills to your resume?

I taught myself to play piano, and I also have a natural talent for music making. As for more business-like skills, I can talk to people really well and serve customers efficiently and appropriately. I am also very good at brainstorming for ideas and leading a group. Volunteering at different charities was the best way for me to gain my customer service skills. The same goes for public speaking, being in a band, and/or selling my art at an auction. I will definitely continue to participate in these kinds of events in order to obtain new and useful abilities as well as personal confidence.

No comments: