Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Week Nine - Task One

My attitude fluctuates, as I'm sure everyone else's does. I highly agree with the poem in the respect that things that are happening to me are 10% and the way I react is 90%. What I don't agree with, however, is that someone should be happy 100% of the time, because that would mean hiding their true feelings, such as if they're just not feeling too well. This relates in my life because I am the kind of person who believes in expressing how I feel at the time. That doesn't mean that if I'm angry I'm going to yell at everyone. There's a fine line between expressing emotion in a healthy way and expressing emotion in an unhealthy way.

Overall, though, I think I have a really great attitude toward my life and my life events. I try to look at everything in a positive way, even if it seems absolutely dreadful, and I try to see the good in all situations.

No comments: