Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Life in 10 Years



I. Where do I want to be in ten years?


1. I would like to have a really big house somewhere nice and isolated from city craze.


2. I would like to have a husband and maybe kids. If I have kids, I'd love to have twins!


3. I would like to be involved somehow with animal rescue.


4. I would like to be a known musician/artist/writer and have that be my source of income.


5. I would like to be emotionally and physically stable.


6. I would like to teach workshops at my church.


7. I would like to have a Honda Civic.


8. I would like to still be in touch with my friends and have many more friends that I can invite over.


9. I would like to still be silly and crazy!


10. I would like to live somewhere where it is warm most of the time and in the winter it snows.


II. What can I do now to get there?


1. Saving money!!


2. Keep dating and learn through relationships.


3. Volunteer at the cat shelter and keep rescuing animals like I already do.


4. Keep practicing music, writing, and singing.


5. Keep learning through experience on how to better myself.


6. Keep being involved with my church.


7. Save money!


8. Stay in touch with friends.


9. Keep being crazy and silly!


10. Research places to live






III. Upload an image/picture that represents at least one aspect of what you want your life to look like ten years from now.

No comments: